TOUR SAFETY RULES
Please recommend the following policies to your clients:
- The use of helmets is mandatory
- Always follow your guide’s code of signals: Speed up … Slow down … Stop or help … Stay in line …
- Do not pass
- It is very important that you feel confident driving your ATV. Otherwise contact your front or rear guide immediately.
- No line breaking or zigzag allowed
- Always maintain a distance of at least 25 feet from the ATV in front of you.
- Speed limit enforced
THE TOUR WAS DESIGNED WITH YOUR SECURITY AND ENJOYMENT IN MIND!
Your guides are fully responsible if any of the rules are not observed, and to ensure the safety of all participants, they are authorized to stop the tour and request help to bring these clients back to base.